Packing Mode

Saturday, June 04, 2016



Hello!
I hope you are all well! On my last post, I said that I was officially on holidays, so now, I am on my packing mode. I slowly realized that I brought a lot with me to this dorm, so I have no idea how I am going to pack everything. Quick reminder: I am an international student living in the UK. When I say pack everything back, I mean, everything needs to fit in my two suitcases. Not to mention the weight limit :( I wish, I could just call my mom and tell her to bring a few boxes and all my problems would go away. Ugh! Why did I even bought more clothes?! 

The struggle is real. My flight is on Wednesday, so I still have a few days to figure everything out. I was thinking of sending a DHL box back home with everything that didn't fit because I really don't want to put anything in the trash. Wish me luck, babes.


Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF
Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Snapchat: irynafboomi



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe