Zen Thursday || LIFESTYLE

Thursday, May 19, 2016


Crop Top from New Look // Leggings from Primark (old)


How To Be Bad by E. Lockhart // Nail Polish "Spin The Bottle" from Essie // Brightening Facial Mist from MyChelle 

Hello!
I hope you are all well. Yesterday, I had my last classes of the week, so today and tomorrow, I have nothing do to but to relax and hang out with my friends. Basically, I have a 4-day holiday. hahaha.
Today, the weather is quite grey so I am not in the mood to go outside. I planned myself a quite relaxing day.

I will paint my nails, read my newest book, clean my dorm room, drink 3 cups of green tea (I'm trying to speed up my metabolism. hahaha), watch my favorite series and lastly, I'll take a moment to reflect on my life and figure out what I'll do in the future.

I'm doing a Foundation Course of the course Pharmacology and Physiology at the University of Central Lancashire, Preston, and basically, if I pass (I'm 100% sure I will), I can continue my studies in this university. But part of me also wants to change uni. Maybe apply in another university in the south of England. I feel like because I am an international student, I should challenge myself and know as many cities as I can. Spend my undergraduate years in London, for example, and then for masters, be even more challenging and move to a completely new country, such as The Netherlands or France.

I am having these thoughts for a while now. I am mostly afraid of my final decision because I don't want to feel regretful if that makes sense. In addition, there is the fact that if I move, I'll be alone again. I'll have to start all over again. And to be honest, that makes me extremely anxious. Ugh, what should I do?

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF
Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Snapchat: irynafboomi

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. The book so far has been lovely. I highly recommend it!

      XOXO, IF

      Delete

Subscribe