Try On (New Look & H&M) || FASHION

Tuesday, May 17, 2016







Cut Off Shoulder Blouse from H&M (similar) // High Waisted Jeans from New Look // Bucket Bag from New Look
Hello!
I hope you are all well. Today, I didn't have any classes so I decided to try on a few pieces that I bought a long time ago for fun. The outfit that I created is incomplete and quite simple. I don't like complexity in hot seasons. This outfit is composed of a patterned blouse, which transmits this 70's vibe that I love, high-waisted jeans (I don't like to show my tummy) and then I added my favorite bag of all time from New Look. My high waisted jeans are going to be my go-to piece this Spring and Summer, so you will see lots of outfits featuring the jeans. hahaha.

If I am to wear this outfit again and show it to you, I think I won't change anything. I loved the Blue on Blue on Blue combination, which is quite rare since I find outfits overruled by one color are boring. What did you think of the outfit? Which piece is your favorite?

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF
Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Snapchat: irynafboomi

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. love your patterned blouse! beautiful post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comment, coming from such a huge blogger! :O You are definitely goals!! <3

      XOXO, IF

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! #H&M4ever. hahaha
      Cute blog btw <3

      XOXO, IF

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that top and the shades of blue going on in this outfit. H&M is bae as they have great stuff all year long, whatever the season. You look cute.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know right? H&M is the best!

      XOXO, IF

      Delete

Subscribe