Ted Baker Mint Body Wash REVIEW || BEAUTY

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ted Baker Mint Body Wash from Boots (£8,00)
Hello!
I hope you are all well. My final days in this dorm are almost reaching an end, as this final semester has pretty much ended as well. Unfortunately, my body wash finished and since I didn't want to buy a gigantic one or an extremely small one, I went to Boots looking for a body wash that would meet my demands, and fortunately, I found this body wash from Ted Baker... Let's just say that I instantly fell in love. hahaha. 

The packaging is extremely gorgeous and this body wash was supposed to come together with a body lotion and scrub as a gift package. Since I didn't need another scrub or lotion, I just bought the body wash separately. The size is perfect for me because will only need it for about 4/5 weeks. However, it may be too small if you want it to last longer.  

The first time I tried, I noticed that its fragrance is pretty strong and lasts a great amount of time, which I loved because I now don't have to do the "chimi chimi" dance when I applying perfume because I barely apply perfume now! In addition, the mint scent is perfect as it wakes me up instantly every morning. 

I also noticed that it is extremely moisturizing and refreshing, buying this product was definitely a bliss! I love it and I am thinking of even buying more so that I can have a "minty" time at home as well! hahaha. 
Have you ever tried this body wash before? Do you have any favorite body wash?


Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF
Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Snapchat: irynafboomi



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I like ! Sounds Great product thank so much for stopping on my blog

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking your time just to read my post! I love your blog! <3

      XOXO, IF

      Delete
  2. The packaging is so pretty, I would buy it just because of that, which I know isn't the best shopping method.

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Sometimes, I also do that so you are not alone! <3

      XOXO, IF

      Delete
  3. The packing is so beautiful, i have no idea Ted baker actually do body wash! I should check this out. :)
    Have a great day!

    Tiffany
    www.thelookingglassbyty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know either! I was very surprised when I saw it. hahaha! :)

      XOXO, IF

      Delete

Subscribe