Spring H&M Haul || FASHION

Friday, May 06, 2016



















Hello!
I hope you are all well. I'm enjoying another sunny day here in England. This kind of weather is so rare that I just feel the need to go outside, even though I don't want to. Anyway, I already said on my previous post that I went on a shopping spree and that I was going to do a haul of everything I bought. Well, it is the second part of the haul. (Background Sound? Mi Casa - Jika (Pure 100% Remix)

I have to say that this is the longest post I've ever done, not in terms of text, but in pictures. Actually, I didn't buy that much but since the weather was good and I wanted to capture details of every piece, I ended up taking so many photos. I mainly bought crop tops. Lately, I have been loving the combination: high waisted jeans with a crop top. Since, I already have a few high-waisted jeans, all I was missing were crop tops. I hope you enjoy. Which piece is your favorite?

Items displayed:
Crop T-shirt "Supa Fresh" (couldn't find online...)
Keyring #1


Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF

(Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loving every pieces! great picks!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe