Shopaholic Diaries || LIFESTYLE

Sunday, May 01, 2016


Snapchat: irynafboomi
Hello!
I hope you are all well. It has been a few days since I last posted something. Yesterday, since I was bored, I decided to text my friends and we went on a shopping spree. Our credit cards definitely suffered but a few stores were on sales, so it wasn't that bad...ish.

We went to multiple stores, such as River Island (expensive as always. hahaha), Topshop, Primark, H&M and New Look. At Topshop, we finally saw the "Ivy Park" collection by Beyoncé x Topshop. I absolutely loved every piece. It really made me motivated to workout, but the prices, though... Unfortunately, I couldn't buy anything from the collection, but I'll be looking for dupes. 

The stores where I spent the most were H&M (my favorite store of all times), Primark and New Look. I mainly bought Summer clothes because I want to completely renew my wardrobe for the upcoming season. I want to try out new styles and see which one fits me the best. Anyway, I will do a haul soon so that I can show you everything I bought. 
~Which store is your all time favorite and which style are you going for this Summer??~

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe