Running Late OOTD || FASHION

Monday, May 23, 2016





Sweater from Double Agent // Jeans from Primark // Sneakers from Adidas // Necklace from Camden Market
Hello!
I hope you are all well. I had a pretty chill weekend (I did nothing. hahaha). I ate all I wanted to eat to "reward" myself for eating healthy for a few weeks now. I watched the movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", and I absolutely loved it! It is such a great love story. Who knew, even with gigantic differences, the heart would want what it wants?

Anyway, today, I woke up quite late, so I had to rush. One thing that I always prioritise in these situations is makeup. Makeup will completely change your face, from tired to a radiant sunshine. About my outfit, I try not to complicate things, so I go with the basics and spice it up with some accessories. I hope you like it! And I wish a very good Monday! #mondaymotivation

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF
Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Snapchat: irynafboomi

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great outfit :)

    http://agatadostenis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like your blog a lot <3

      XOXO, IF

      Delete
  2. Great casual look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe