Primark Haul || FASHION

Tuesday, May 03, 2016




Blush Suede Dress // White T-Shirt // Ear Cuff Multipack // 24 Fashion Nails

Hello!
I hope you are all well. The weather here in England seems to improve, little by little. With those small changes, I am slowly changing my wardrobe. Days ago, I went on a shopping spree and I bought a lot of things from different stores. Therefore, this haul will be divided by stores.

Today, it will be Primark. I love Primark. It is cheap and it has loads of variety for different fashion styles. I bought a pink suede dress and a simple white t-shirt. I bought it just like it was displayed. I loved the combination so much that I didn't want to ruin it. The outfit itself is quite simple, so to "spice it up", I also bought pink fake nails (my first time trying them) and a pack with different ear cuffs.

I will definitely use this dress a lot this Summer and pair it up with a few pieces that I have in mind. By the way, my Photoshop trial month ended, and I don't want to pay monthly for the app, so do you have any photos editing apps that you recommend?

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on my social media!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe