OOTD Diary: Casually Sporty || FASHION

Tuesday, May 03, 2016





Knot front crop top from Select // Joggers from H&M // Sneakers from Adidas

Hello!
I hope you are all well. Today, I wasn't in the mood to wear uncomfortable clothes. I know "beauty is pain", blah, blah, blah. However, I'm going through a phase in my life where I just want to be comfortable and don't have to worry throughout the day if my skirt didn't rise. I believe all university students go through this phase. There is too much going on to worry about what we are wearing.

Today, I decided to wear my brand new joggers from H&M (haul coming soon) and a crop top from Select. I paired the outfit with a choker (my go-to accessory) and my favorite sneakers at the time, white Adidas Superstar. Although it is a bit cold, I see no problem in wearing a crop top, since I will be wearing a big jacket and a scarf when I go out.

Actually, I am thinking in, next time when it is hotter, to wear the same outfit but with black heels and some fancy accessories. I am quite curious to know the results. I think it will be a quite mix and match, like casual meets formal. hahaha. What do you think?

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe