Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Review || Beauty

Tuesday, May 10, 2016



Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation // Flat Top Foundation Brush
Hello!
I hope you are all well. It has been a few days but I got a really bad allergy so I just wanted to rest. Today, I am going to review the second foundation I ever bought, since I entered into the world of makeup. It is the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation.

Story Time
One day, I went to the gym early in the morning and after working out, I was supposed to go to school directly, so I had everything with me, from shower gel to deodorant. Well, not everything... I forgot my makeup bag! On the way to school, luckily I found Boots!  I rapidly entered and went straight to the makeup alley. I looked for a lipstick, a brow pencil and a foundation, which I could easily apply with my hands. After searching, the Maybelline mousse foundation somewhat attracted me the most, so I bought it. 

Now onto the review:

The first thing that I noticed is that it is medium to full coverage, which I loved. Another thing to point out is that the foundation has a decent amount of shades available. When first applied, it is completely matte, but with me, the matte factor only lasted about two to three hours. My biggest drawback is that the foundation is transferable. In other words, you will stain everything, from your shirts to your hands. Even by setting the foundation with powder, it did not set well. It would still stain. And if there is something I don't like is being afraid of hugging people, because there is a 98% chance that I will leave a print of my face on their shirt. And with this foundation... It happened every single time.

So will, I buy it again? Absolutely not. However, I do believe that if you don't have an extremely oily skin like me, perhaps normal, this foundation may suit you the best, but still, I am not sure.

Expect me soon, babes
XOXO, IF
Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking your time to even read my blog! I'm glad you liked it!

      XOXO, IF

      Delete
  2. I love this review, sounds like a nice product :)
    VIA-MARTYNA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 I really liked your blog by the way, I although I couldn't read it hahaha.

      XOXO, IF

      Delete

Subscribe