Crop Top For Lunch || FASHION

Saturday, May 28, 2016




Green Crippled Strappy Top from H&M
Hello!
I hope you are all well. Unfortunately, my Saturday will be quite boring. I have one final exam left on Tuesday, so today, I'll have to study. My flatmates are slowly leaving as they already finished (lucky them...), so right now, my dorm is completely quiet. You can't hear a single soul. Only the noise of the keyboard, as I am typing this post. As this academic year comes to an end, I am feeling more and more emotional. And the worst part is that I don't even know why. ☹️

Anyway, yesterday, I went to an end of term lunch with my classmates and I wore this green crop top from H&M. This is the first time that I wore a crop top like this, baggy in the end. I liked it a lot and the top was quite easy to pair it up with some golden accessories that I was dying to try out. In the end, all went well and I received lots of compliments, which only boosted my confidence. hahaha.

Expect me soon, babes. 
XOXO, IF
Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Snapchat: irynafboomi

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Ah you're such a beaut <3 love this colour on you girl! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous. You gotta tell us what you using for your beautiful glowing skin<3
    Happy weekend beautiful.

    xx

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is so pretty! I think your blog is lovely too, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is so pretty! I think your blog is lovely too, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe