What's on My Phone: Essentials || LIFESTYLE

Saturday, April 09, 2016



Hello!
I hope you are all well. Right now, I am waiting for a package with skincare products that I ordered from Korea. Actually, I am extremely nervous because I have to go to class in one hour and the package still hasn't arrived (Damn DHL! Back it again with the delays). So, I am pretty sure I will only get my hands on it on Monday :( 

The "What's on my phone" tag has been all over youtube and in the blogging world for ages, so I decided to do one as well. Of course, since this is my first time, I am sure it won't be perfect but I still hope you enjoy it and relate to it. 

  • The first thing that you will be able to see on my phone's screen is all my social media apps. Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook (although, I stopped updating it, I still go there to stalk others hahaha)  and Tumblr are all lined up and ready to accessed. 
  • Then I also have music apps. Life without music is boring right? So I have 2 main music apps, the one that comes with the iPhone and Spotify. Although, I no longer am premium :( I still use it but, let's be honest, all those ads... 


Actually, that's pretty much all I have on my phone: music and social media apps. They are both my essentials. I don't even call people... like who still makes phone calls these days? Don't call me. I am so awkward on the phone that is surreal. hahaha. Don't do that to me. hahaha
What must be on your phone? ~Tell me because I want to know~

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe