Updated Blog || LIFESTYLE

Sunday, April 24, 2016




Hello!
I hope you are all well. I am having an amazing Sunday. I am extremely relaxed but I am even more excited to introduce you the re-decorated blog. Now my blog looks a lot more professional. Of course, there are things I want to change but nothing major. I have to say that my motivation to post here went from 60% to 1200%. hahaha.

I'm going to spend the rest of the day indoors. I'll read the book, "The Martian", and I will probably look for a movie to watch as well. I wanted to watch the anime movie "Ghost in the Shell" for a while now, so I will probably watch it today.  How is your Sunday treating you?

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm happy for your motivation boost - it's great when you suddenly get all this inspiration :) it's happened to me recently too. Hope to read more posts soon!

    Katie
    www.katiehodgkinson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you took the time to read my blog. I really appreciate it!

      XOXO, IF

      Delete
  2. hey, love what youve done with the blog!!
    im actually trying to change the look of my blog any tips especially on where i can get blog themes.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      From what I have experienced throughout my blogging journey is that the less is more. So simple themes will do the job, unless it doesn't match with what you blog.

      I mostly look for themes on these 2 websites:
      http://www.themexpose.com
      http://www.bthemez.com

      I hope I gave you enough information!

      XOXO, IF

      Delete

Subscribe