The struggle of taking a good selfie || LIFESTYLE

Tuesday, April 12, 2016




Hello!
I hope you are all well. Today, I failed. hahaha. (Great start.) I wanted to take professional-like photos but I am afraid I failed at that. I'm not a model or look like a model, so I had no idea what I was doing. Basically, now I know I am only so-so at taking photographs of objects. Not humans. And myself. (That explains the flowers.) 

Spring is all about blooming, getting away from the old. So I wanted to do something different. I wanted to do a "50 facts about me", just because, what's the point of reading a blog if you know nothing about the person who writes it? (I know I don't like it.) The point of the tag was to get to know me and know how I look in real life but I am basically a troll. #thestruggle. It is hard to take a bomb-ass selfie that you feel proud of. Anyway, I try it another day. Wish me luck!

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF 

                                          

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe