Original Content || LIFESTYLE

Sunday, April 03, 2016

My first random collage!
Hello!
I hope you are all okay. How is 2016 treating you so far? Well, I think 2016 is treating me pretty well. Until now, I haven't fell or anything. No embarrassed moments. (For now hahaha.) 

Anyway, I have been thinking about ways to improve my blogging skills. From all the things that I have thought of, all lead to creating original content. This not only include writing (what I do) but to also show original content through photographs. I am not a photographer but I do enjoy taking pictures. I mean, I am all the time on my snapchat (irynafbommi *shameless self-promotion*). 

I want to take photos that look editorial and have the potential to be on a fashion or beauty magazine. I don't know much about photography or have the necessary material or even have the courage to be my own model. But I do feel my blog would be so much better if I do so. What do you think?


Expect me soon babes.
XOXO, IF


    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Subscribe