OOTD Diary: Neo-Grunge || FASHION

Friday, April 29, 2016



White textured sweater from Sfera Casual // Flannel Shirt from ONLY (similar at River Island (men section) // High waist super skinny jeans from New Look // Choker from Primark

Hello!
I hope you are all well. I am so happy today. Yesterday, I received my final exams' results and they were all good. I am going to do a "re-sit" for one of them, just because I feel like I can do even better. Lately, in the UK, it has been quite cold and windy and throughout the day, it rains.  So my outfits are pretty much based on layering.

Today's outfit, it is all about grunge, but only a touch of it. I am wearing a white textured sweater, just because I feel that even tough it is cold, spring is about bright colours. I also wore my favorite high waisted jeans at the moment, my "grungy" flannel and a random choker.
How is Friday treating you? Do you have any plans for tonight?

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe