My April Book: "The Martian" by Andy Weir || READING 101

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Still experimenting with Photoshop. 

Hello!
I hope you are all well. After months of negligence, I finally have a book for this month and it is "The Martian" by Andy Weir. I have seen the movie before (I loved it by the way.) but I heard that the book is even better. Of course, I just assumed people were saying that because normally in the books you have the complete and detailed description of the scene and so on. 

I already read half of it and I only started 2 days ago. So far it is hilarious and educational as well. I have learned so many things, or even read things I've already learned in high school or I am learning now. It is cool to be like "Ohh!! I know exactly what you are talking about!" I feel like a doctor watching "Grey's Anatomy". hahaha.  

Basically for those who want to know, "The Martian" is about this astronaut that is accidentally left behind in Mars and his long-awaited rescue. The book describes his challenges, his attempts to survive no matter what and also tracks his emotions. As you can imagine, being the only person in the entire planet is not all butterflies and rainbows, but it can be quite lonely. So far I am loving it but I will keep you updated. 
Have you read the book or are you interested in reading it? ~Comment bellow because I want to know~!


Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF




    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Subscribe