Highlighters World Unlocked || BEAUTY

Tuesday, April 26, 2016




Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit in dark // Make Up For Ever Flat Round Blush Brush 156
Hello!
I hope you are all well. I am glad to announce that I now use highlighters. hahaha. You probably expected something more exciting but this is huge for me. I have oily skin and I am black. Therefore, I am naturally glowing against my own will. I've never thought I would be using highlighters just because I believed they would make me look oilier. 

Since now I am using a mattifying foundation, I am pretty matte throughout the day, so I wanted to use a highlighter to have a cute/Victoria Secret's models glow. I only apply it on top of my cheekbones and cupid's bow. The one I am using is from Sleek Makeup and it's called Face Contour Kit in dark. (They have it in three shades: Light, Medium, and Dark.)


I wanted a cheap highlighter to start out and this one is actually a pretty good, plus it comes with a contour shade as well. Both highlighter and contour powder are pretty subtle if applied once. Especially the contour shade. Therefore, you will have to build it up (if you have dark skin), so that it is visible enough. What I like the most about this product is that if you applied too much, you can easily blend it out to the point you want. I highly recommend this kit to starters like me. Do you have this contour kit and like it? Or do you recommend another one?

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe