Finals' Results || LIFESTYLE

Wednesday, April 27, 2016


Hello!
I hope you are all well. I'm feeling quite troubled. I was feeling quite relaxed in the beginning of the week but because of tomorrow, I am extremely nervous. I will know my marks of my final exams, and right after that, I have a 1 to 1 discussion with my tutor, to discuss my mark and see if something can be improved. Since I'm still not an official university student (I'm still doing a foundation course because I am an international student), I have the chance to do another exam, (so basically I still have a second chance) but I want to avoid that at all costs. 

Anyway, I was also thinking if I should have a specific time and day to post. I feel that it would be easier for you if you are a frequent reader. I know that I prefer to know when my favorite bloggers will upload, so I was wondering if I should do it as well.

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe