Expect me soon babes || LIFESTYLE

Friday, April 01, 2016

Ona Morgan. Photo from Tumblr
Hello!
I hope you are all well. It has been a while since I last posted anything here. But now that I am back, I want to do anything I wanted to do. I will slowly change my blog. But don't worry. It will be for the better. Aesthetically, I am happy with the blog, as it shows a raw impression of a starter blogger, aka me, but I can still do much more and I will. Life is all about improving yourself right?

For some reason I am loving Spring. My favorite seasons are Fall/Autumn and Winter but for some this year, I am feeling happier with less clothing and less makeup. I am loving the blooming flowers that I find in the way back home and the birds singing. I feel like I can be Cinderella and sing with birds and  rats. But I don't have rats... And thanks God I don't have rats in my dorm. hahaha. 

Anyway, I was checking a few posts and I discovered that most of them were not visible as the link was with my old blog name (Young & Beauty - RIP). So, I will rewrite them, adapt them to the present and post them again. It's going to be a difficult job, because it's more than 150 posts, but who doesn't like a challenge? 


Expect me soon babes. 
XOXO, IF


    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Subscribe