Casual Spring #1 🌺 || FASHION

Saturday, April 23, 2016



Choker from Primark //Crop Sweater from Forever 21// High-waisted Jeans from New Look // Bracelet I can't remember :( *
Hello!
I hope you are all well. I am super duper happy to announce that the finals season is over! No more studying 24/7, no more stress. For now on my life will be pretty much just food, Netflix and parties. hahah. 

Most of the days, I dress pretty casually. I don't like to stand out in an ordinary day, just because it seems too "flashy" for me. (#shygirlproblems) My outfits are pretty simple and easy to wear, I also like to add a statement piece, like a choker or earrings, so that I don't look too boring. 


Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF

*I apologize if the links do not lead directly to the pieces, since most pieces are two years old. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a cute top! Love your choker too guuuuurl X
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe