Burberry Leather Tote Bag || FASHION

Tuesday, April 19, 2016


Hello!
I hope you are all well. Have you ever just went to a store and thought "you know what? I'll treat myself!" and bought the most expensive thing ever?! Well, it happened to me last Summer. I was feeling myself and I had extra cash to spend, so I did it. I bought this amazing handbag from Burberry that until today, I use it every single day. It is a medium grain leather tote bag*, all black so that it goes with everything. 

Every single aspect of this handbag is insane. If you look closely, you will notice that it was made carefully. Every single detail is pure perfection. I also find it pretty versatile. However, while I was at the store, I did took my time to choose the handbag, since I was willing to pay $$$ and didn't want to regret it. I payed extra attention to the colour, texture and I even imagined myself in different occasions just to make sure I was going to use it. 

I have to say that until now, I am loving it! I use it everyday, no matter what. Since it is pretty big, I can easily put everything I need on a daily basis, such as my laptop, books and so on. What's your favorite designer handbag? I have my eyes on the Michael Kors Selma messenger handbag <3

Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF

*After an exhaustive search, I believe the bag is no longer available. However, I found the exact same bag on the Burberry AU website but with two zippers instead of one. Therefore, I think the bag was just upgraded. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe