Welcome Spring 🌺 || LIFESTYLE

Tuesday, March 22, 2016


Photos from Tumblr

Hello!
I hope you are all well. It has been a while but right now, I am home for Easter Holidays. It has been amazing. Seeing everyone again and being able to speak your own language 24/7 makes me happy instantly. As usual, at the airport I bough a few makeup items at duty-free. It's all from MAC Cosmetics. I can't wait to show you guys. 

I am now in the middle of my "photoshoot" mood. I have a professional (almost professional) type of camera and I have to say that the quality of the pictures is incredible. I am all about improvements so I really hope this is going to make my blog even better, with 100% original content. 

I also want to thank everyone who has been following me on Bloglovin! We are already a family of 100+. hahaha. Thank you so much and stay tuned for more!
XOXO, IF


    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Subscribe