Sandlot 2 || LIFESTYLE

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Sandlot Poster

Hello!
I hope you are all well. I am having the most chilled Sunday ever. I did absolutely nothing. I stayed at my dorm the whole day, watching old movies (well not those black and white movies but those from early 2000), listened to old pop music and ate my favorite snacks. I watched one of my favorite movies of all times "Sandlot 2". The movie is absolute fun and makes me wish I was born in an American suburb in the 70s. If you watched the movie, did you notice those kids were free to do whatever they wanted to, whatever they dreamt of? That's my dream right there. Well, not anymore, I am too old :(

I am totally ready to face another though week at college after all this relaxation. All I have to do left is: paint my nails, put on a mask and read my current book "The Martian" by Andy Weir. By the way, who loves old Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears? I'm mean, they were all I listened to when I was 10.  ~Oops I did it again~ hahaha.
XOXO, IF
P.S. Happy mothers' day!


    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Subscribe