Exams before Easter Holidays || LIFESTYLE

Saturday, March 12, 2016


Hello!
I hope you are all well. I am currently on my study break. I am preparing for a couple of exams. It sucks but "you gotta do what you gotta do". After the exams, I will be going home for a week (Easter Holidays) and when returning, I am planning on bringing my Canon camera (I don't really remember the brand, but I am 60% sure it is Canon) , so that I can take more professional looking photos for my blog. 

I am also thinking about bringing my Spring/Summer clothes from home but I am not really sure since I still want to buy a few pieces here in the UK. I just don't want to have too many clothes here, if in June, I will be going home. Anyway, I can't write more, I have to go back to my biology and chemistry exercises. 
XOXO, IF

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe