Sunday Update #2 || LIFESTYLE

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Photo from Tumblr

Hello!
I hope you are all well. I am so rested this Sunday and yet, procrastinating. I have a research project to do and two weeks left. I am trying to gather all the strength I have but it is such a beautiful day that I just want to listen to music and read a bit. I probably won't do anything but just chill. I think I will give myself this day to rest. The research project can wait. 

I haven't read in a while. Months ago, I talked about how excited I was about reading the book, Lolita, well... (don't kill me) but I still haven't finished the book. I, kind of, got bored of it, and then I lost the book, and then I found it but I still didn't want to finish reading it. hahah. I know... it is messed up. I will try to finish it until the end of March. The thing is I don't hate the book. The problem is I know the book too well, although I never read it. I want to read something new. I am already on the hunt for a new book, so if you have any recommendations, just tell me. (Background sound? Banks - Fuck Em Only We Know) 
Anyway, that's all for today. I going to relax and enjoy this beautiful Sunday.
XOXO, IF

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe