Next On Young Booty || LIFESTYLE

Friday, February 19, 2016


Photos from Tumblr

Hello!
I hope you are all well. I'm sorry I haven't post anything this week but I am overwhelmed with my exams and a bit lacking in the inspiration department. 

This week, I have collecting random ideas and I have a pretty good idea what my blog will contain for the next weeks. Firstly, I have a bunch of products that I want to review, just because they really stepped up my makeup, hair and skincare game. I am planning to post makeup and hair related firstly because I don't need a lot of time to decide if I like the product or not. Regarding skincare, I have to wait at least 4 weeks to tell you if I like the products, if I am seeing any results. (I can tell now that it will be 100% Korean!)

I have been observing lots of different fashion trends, so you will have a hint of fashion as well. I am also thinking in upgrading a few old posts. Just a few changes, nothing extravagant. More about me? That's a decision I still have to make, but you can always follow me on my social media! (shameless self-promotion hahah)
XOXO, IF



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. That girl isn't me. hahah. I took this picture from a makeup inspired blog on Tumblr. Here is the link if you need inspiration or just want look at new makeup products: http://expensivetastexox.tumblr.com as well as my tumblr link: http://youngbootyy.tumblr.com

      XOXO, IF

      Delete

Subscribe