Happy Valentine's Day < 3 || LIFESTYLE

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Photo from Pinterest

Hello!
I hope you are all well. I wish you the best Valentine's day, whether you have a lover or you are single like me. Valentine's day is for everyone, single or not. It's about love. And if you don't have someone to love then love yourself. 

Tonight, I am going to have a major pampering night. I am talking about masks, manicure, pedicure, hair masks and all that good stuff.   If you have a lover, then enjoy each other's company offline. Go to a restaurant, cinema or even to the park. If you are on a budget, don't worry. All that matters is your intention and I am pretty sure if you planned a picnic over a 100$ bracelet, no one will get mad. I am a materialistic girl but I would never get mad over something like this. (Note: If you lover does gets mad, then the relationship you are in, isn't about love at all. It's about material things. Things that obviously don't matter.) 

Throughout the week, I saw so many Valentine's day makeup tutorials and outfit ideas but if it was me, since it is such a intimate day, I would prefer an angelic makeup (nothing too over done), light contour, pink lipstick, etc... For outfits, monochromatic dresses. Aim for pastels, "soft" colors, (if you are aiming for sexy, a red or black tight dress is your go to), they will do the job by keeping your lover's eyes away from your boobs (I can't promise you that though. hahaha) and bring their attention your beautiful face.
Anyway, have a wonderful day beauties!
XOXO IF.  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. light makeup with blush tones are definitely what we went for for valentine's Day!Hehe we love your tip on what to wear too!

    M + K
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I love your blog by the way. Totally goals!

      XOXO, IF

      Delete

Subscribe