Misha Citron (Yuzu) Fermented Cleansing Foam || BEAUTY

Sunday, January 24, 2016

    
   
Hello!
I hope I had a wonderful weekend. As for me, I had a pretty chilled one. On my previous posts, I talked about buying Korean beauty products on this website, Jolse. Well, I never got the chance to get my hands on them because international packages only stay one week in the post office and then returned to the company (in this case, Jolse). I didn't know that. I was delaying the day to go get the package that in the end, I only went to the post office two weeks later when it was too late.

Anyway, I decided not to cry over this, although I really want to. I had to improvise and go to my favorite drugstore and buy moisturizer, cleansers and so on. In addition, I decided to spoil myself and buy a Korean cleanser in a British online store called Beauty Bay

The cleanser is from Misha. I have tried it for 3 days now and I have to say that it is a really good cleanser. It has fermented ingredients, which are said to give your skin lots of nutrients that are quickly absorbed in the skin. This product does not have a specific purpose but to give you a clean and clear skin. I love it so far. I think it is perfect for oily skin types as it is a foam, but doesn't dry out the skin. Plus, the citric scent is perfect to wake you up in the morning. 
XOXO, IF

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe